Thursday, February 09, 2006

Responsibilities of the official spectator/cheerleader

Hey, Mama Tulip, I just discovered that Sandy has listed some important things for specatator cheerleaders to keep in mind during the Knitting Olympics...

Or, you could just play the Knitting Olympics Drinking Game at our expense!

This evening, I'm getting my gear ready for the Opening Ceremonies Knitting Pajama Party kind of event that I'm going to tomorrow evening. More details at my blog tomorrow sometime (along with more pictures).

"Hey, Chaos, get away from that! You're not old enough to drink!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

Oh, boy, another blog to add to my reading list! How happy my neglected family will be! :D

You are going to a party? Won't that eat into your knitting time?

Mama Tulip - look! a button for you to put up on your blog... that makes you Official, doesn't it?

~Eileen

10:53 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Heh, if your neglected family whines, just show them my bloglines list (in my sidebar) and tell them how lucky they are that you aren't that out of control!!

It's just me and Jeanne, and we'll be knitting like the wind (well, and eating and drinking to keep our strength up).

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home