Thursday, February 09, 2006

Greetings!

Greetings fellow midwesterners! I look forward to seeing our progress in the next couple of weeks as we tackle our individual events.

My project is queued up & ready to go; however, I'm not revealing the exact details till the torch is lit. I have posted a picture of the yarn over at Amy Artisan. In reading through some of the posts already out here it sounds like several of us have the same types of plans for the coming weeks!

On this last day of training, some training advice from another midwesterner:
*I think I can. I think I can.*
Repeat from * to * until [insert project name] is complete.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi Amy!

The suspense, the suspense... :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Ooo, preeeetty...

(though I admit that the thing I'm really wanting for myself is that set of darling little sheep markers)

I can't wait to find out what you're going to do with that yarn!

~Eileen

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it too! I forgot to take my pics today when it was light out - I really need a better digital camera but sheesh... all that money... that could buy a lotta nice yarn! :-X

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home