Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Found My Way Here!

I am so happy to be part of Team Midwest. I think a group blog is a great idea.

My name is Adelle and I have the blog for Team Nebraska, so if any of you are from Nebraska (now or ever), head on over to Nebraska Knitters.

So I guess in the world of blogging and knitting, Colorado and Nebraska are now part of the midwest! Close enough. Now I am off to put that button on my Hankering For Yarn site. I love your button!!

Oh, I guess I should mention. I am making a cardigan. It isn't a difficult pattern but I am thinking it will be a challenge for the 16 days, what with working and being a widowed mom to two kids. It is a classic pattern and I am making it out of Homespun. I wanted to make it out of something really snazzy but I am have limited LYS here (read: none) and I couldn't order what I wanted online and have it reach me in time. So I decided to go with the Homespun; it will be very warm and snuggly and since it is still freezing out here, it will fit the bill just fine!!

Everyone take care. Tomorrow is the big day! (There is a team called "What the Hell Was I Thinking?" - I wonder if we will all end up there!) LOL

Adelle

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi Adelle! Heh, our button designer lives in Great Britain, and she's an honorary Midwesterner as a result. We're maybe not quite as wide open as Team Wales, but...

6:47 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Wow, a cardie... the people attempting an entire sweater in two weeks are Knitting Goddesses, I stand in awe!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home