Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Welcome to Team Midwest!

Hi and welcome! After Kat with a K contacted me asking for the Team Midwest address for her amazing list of Olympic teams and Adelle emailed asking to join, I decided we needed a team blog for the duration.

If you'd like to join, stop by my blog (Stumbling Over Chaos), send me an email (my email address is in the sidebar there), and I'll add you to the team.

My Olympic project is the Hourglass Sweater from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts. I'll be knitting it from black Brooks Fiber Farm Four Play yarn, which is a 50 wool, 50 silk blend that feels like sueded velvet. The yummy yarn should keep me from going nuts during the miles of stockinette stitch I'll be knitting! My immediate training concern is practicing my provisional cast on so it doesn't take me two days just to do that.

Back to training...

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyArtisan said...

Can't wait to see how the sweater turns out with that yarn. I love the "Amy" colorway (surprise, surprise) & have been reading good things about that sweater pattern - so maybe when I recover from the Olympics I could do an Amy Hourglass as my 1st sweater.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home