Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Michigander here... but not a yooper.

I was born and raised in MI. Tri-City and burbs of Detroit. I'm a Wolverine. In fact, Hail to the Victors is my cell phone ring tone. Sadly though, I did not learn to knit until I moved out to Colorado. I asked to be an honorary member of Team Midwest for several reasons.

1) born and raised in MI. when people ask where i'm from, I still say MI.
2) don't some people count Colorado as part of the mid-west?

and last, but not least

3) who can resist a button with a cow on it?

So, my competitive event is the Lady Elenor Entrelac Stole from Scarfstyle.
I plan on knitting with some Interlacements Dyers Choice (over 1200 yards. 1300
if I recall correctly).

i need to stop now b/c my cat is draped over the left arm... which is cramping.
Chris, tell your cat to get off me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Is Chaos blog roaming AGAIN? I wondered where he'd gotten to.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home