Friday, February 10, 2006

Hello, Midwesterners!


Hi everyone! I was just tickled to find out that there's a Team Midwest. My name is Jessica, living in the suburbs of Kansas City, on the Missouri side. That's pretty midwestern. I found the needles I needed yesterday and swatched in training, so I'm ready for the Opening Ceremonies. I'll be knitting the Baby Bobble Jacket from Debbie Bliss' "Cotton Knits For All Seasons" for my two year old niece out of some Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport yarn in dusky rose. The reason this will be a real challenge to complete is that my niece will be coming to visit me in exactly one week and I know I'll be playing with her much more than knitting. Good luck, team!
Jessica
http://showmeyourknits.typepad.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Welcome! It looks really cute.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

You *are* going to post pics of your darling 2-year-old playmate, aren't you? I want to put the face with the yarn (it's hard to imagine anything as lovely as that yarn, though...)

~Eileen :)

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home