Saturday, February 11, 2006

Slow start, but I'm off!

It's snowing lightly here in my part of Iowa. I only know this because I just took a break from work and climbed out of my dungeon office to look out a window. Yep, I'm working today. And tomorrow, too. And all next week. But I did cast on and get a couple of inches knit last night while watching Arrested Development and then some of the opening ceremonies. I found that the cat had chewed the cable on the needles I had planned to use, so had to drag out my Denise needles instead. They're okay, but I need a more slippery needle I think, so I'll stop off somewhere when I leave work and buy some. (We only have one LYS here where I refuse to shop because the owner has been unpleasant every time I've tried to shop there. Not that she'd be open when I leave work anyway.)

So, it's a start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home