Saturday, February 11, 2006

And we're off!

Hi all! It's a sunny Saturday here in Minneapolis. We had a fresh dusting of fluffy snow last night so everything is gleaming and bright.

I joined Jeanne for some Opening Ceremonies knitting last night. Well, actually we watched about two minutes of the Ceremonies, caught some 80s music, and switched to Shrek2 and then The Princess Bride. We had great timing and managed to catch the torch being lit, which I really wanted to see. Wow.

I made great progress and am about 8" into my Hourglass Sweater. I'll have some pictures from last night up on Stumbling Over Chaos later today or tomorrow and I think Jeanne will have some up at k3tog soon, too.

Hope everyone is knitting up a happy Olympic storm!

1 Comments:

Blogger mrspao said...

8 inches already!? I salute you, fellow team mate. I confess I haven't got any further than casting on.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home