Monday, February 13, 2006

Do Over, and Over Again...

Got the toes on the Tiger Eyes done, both onto the circulars, did the first 5 rows of lace... and somehow managed, on a row that should have ended with 31 lace stitches on the one half of the sock, to end up with 30 stitches on one and 32 on the other. Attempts to frog back to the point of error proved fruitless, had to frog the entire and start again. Got to row 8, and again ran aground on stitch count. This time managed to only frog back to row 4, that seems okay, so I started up once again and so far (knocking on wood as I type) have got to row 10 without major screw-ups.

I'm getting lost a lot, my eyes are not cooperating at all!



Anyway, making slow and unsteady going, but am going nonetheless, which I suppose is something. I don't know about getting done in time, though! I'm thinking I'm going to be lucky if I get the heel turned by the time the torch is extinguished...

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Well, they look lovely!!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home