Sunday, February 19, 2006

Just keep knitting!

Well...I am certainally surprised at how fast my knitting is going.

Last night...we were watching Stargate SG1, as usual, and I stopped and said to my mom, "Look! I think that I am over half-way through!" It is amazing, isn't it? How fast the time can go by when you just are having...fun! I am getting so good at knitting, that I don't even have to look at the yarn when I knit! I love knitting. It is great.

But, on the down side...my blasted arm/neck hurts really bad. I am having problems knitting....but I keep on thinking of Dory.....

JUST KEEP KNITTING!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyArtisan said...

Hang in there! I've noticed that it is very easy to sit with really bad posture while knitting & then not realize how bad until getting up from the chair a couple of hours later. Make sure you're taking regular stretch breaks so that you can knit on! :)

6:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Make sure you do some stretching!! And maybe your mom will massage your arm and neck... Or stand in a hot shower to relax it... Nor permanent bodily damage, please!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home