Friday, February 17, 2006

Countdown To.... Oh, Heck!

I was just over on the Harlot's page, and ended up hyperventilating and whimpering (perhaps a bit shrilly) while staring, hypnotized, at the countdown button.

The Pirate says, "Glad to see you've got this in perspective, and are handling it in a rational way."

"Panic and horror?"

"Yeah, that about covers it."

Okay, I cannot put this thing on my own personal blog. I go there too often during the course of the day, and I think the pressure would probably render me entirely dysfunctional and unable to perform normal tasks. Like knitting stupid unending never-going-to-get-to-the-heel lace socks, for instance.

But should we put it on our Team homepage?

What do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger AmyArtisan said...

I've added the countdown counter on my page. The good news is that I don't have my computer in front of me as I'm needling along - so I can just see it at other times during the day & wish that I was knitting towards gold instead. :)

7:34 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I don't know, I think that would work against my personal policy of pretending the counter doesn't exist, don't you?! :)

7:58 AM  
Blogger Just A Knit Wit said...

I say post it. Give us all a good poke in the patootie to get knitting!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home