Friday, February 24, 2006

Shawl Specs


Peacock Feathers shawl pattern from Fiddlesticks. Yarn: Laceweight yarn hand dyed in the Violets Colourway from Sweet Georgia. Just an aside here - Felicity at Sweet Georgia is happy to custom dye yarns for you. Just a message from your friendly sleep deprived yarn enabler. Now, where were we? I used probably one and a quarter skeins - the second skein was much more pink than the first, but as I changed skeins near where I started the last chart, it very satisfyingly looks as thought I meant to do it that way.

I'm quite pleased with the outcome - I am never entirely sure whether my knitted projects suck or not, but I quite like this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It sooo doesn't suck. Lovely!

6:20 PM  
Blogger mrspao said...

That is lovely! I wouldn't be able to make something so nice!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Peevish said...

That is total twaddle, Mrs Pao! I seem to remember you having grave doubts about knitting socks and look at you now!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home